Follow Army Of Kind on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
createmusic on Control your anger because it… kanzensakura on Talk about your blessings more… David Long on I’ve learned that people… Jeffrey Meranto on Do we need such competiti… Naveen Hinduja on Most courageous decisions.…
- October 2014 (7)
- September 2014 (115)
- August 2014 (211)
- July 2014 (277)
- June 2014 (195)
- May 2014 (159)
- April 2014 (173)
- March 2014 (464)
- February 2014 (180)
- January 2014 (196)
- December 2013 (110)
- November 2013 (342)
- October 2013 (127)
- September 2013 (40)
- August 2013 (22)
- July 2013 (51)
- June 2013 (83)
- May 2013 (30)
- April 2013 (19)
- January 2013 (11)
- 63,683 Lovely Visitors
- Control your anger because it is just one letter away from danger.
- Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone.
- Talk about your blessings more than you talk about your problems.
- Bow to your creator in sincerity & feel your heart sour.
- A little kindness from person to person is better than a vast love for all humankind. ~ Richard Dehmel
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Happiness is Inside Affair Not Outside.
- Very interesting & meaningful msg to share.
- The shoes we wear are sold in air conditioned showrooms. The vegetables we eat are sold on the footpath.